Tuesday 28 April 2015

The best street-style looks from the Vogue festival 2015 –

hey ladies here are some street-styles pictures you can enjoy.

<strong>Pam Quinones, 34, Stylist and Fashion Editor</strong><br><br>I’m very excited for the Jean Paul Gaultier and John Galliano talks. My style icon is Carine Roitfeld. My jacket is by Junya Watanabe, my top and bag are Celine, my skirt is by Zara and my shoes are from Acne. <strong>Chelsea Williams, 21, Fashion buyer</strong><br><br> I’m here taking photos as well as attending a few talks today. My style hero is Victoria Beckham, I love her silhouettes. My trousers are from Mango, my top is Topshop and my blazer is by AQAQ. My bag is Celine.
<strong>Jane Halsall, 37, Trainee psychologist</strong><br><br>I’m excited for the Olivier Rouseting talk. I like Balmain for its edgy style but I also think Alexa Chung, who’s interviewing him, is a style icon. My shoes are by Sophia Webster, my top and culottes are by Whistles and my coat is by Carmen Marc Valvo <strong>Fizza Abbas, 27, PR and Tahira Bakhtiari, 19, student</strong><br><br>Fizza: My coat and shirt are from Zara, my trousers are by ASOS and my shoes are by Sole Society.<br><br>Tahira: I’m a big fan of the style of Blake Lively. I’m inspired by how effortless and classy she is. My jacket is by Miss Selfridge, my top, belt bag and trousers are by Zara and my heels are H&amp;M.

No comments:

Post a Comment