Friday 30 June 2017

Dhani's Favorite Blush Ever for a Rosy Glow

Beautycounter color pinch cream blusher, $37, available at Beautycounter.
I'm all about a subtle beauty look, and while I've never really been one for a statement eye or lip, there is something about a slightly-rosier-than-normal blush situation (pretty sure that's the industry term for it) that I've always found appealing.

It has to be the right blush, though. If it's too red or pink or deep or powdery, you can wind up looking clownish. But I've found that this Beautycounter cream blush stick that I recently obtained (as, full disclosure, a gift) has just the right hue and consistency.
It contains hydrating ingredients that help it go on smoothly and give it a more dewy than powdery finish. (If you've ever used lipstick as a blush, it goes on more like that.) Also, a little goes a long way. I just dab a bit on and then blend it with my fingers. With an otherwise minimal look (lightweight foundation, concealer, mascara, lip balm), I find it just makes me look healthy, even if my cheeks are a little rosier than anyone's would be naturally. And in this wellness-obsessed society we live in (especially in Los Angeles), healthy = chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment